The following Workshops have been included in the programme, with more yet to come!
- Interoperability and Sharing in Emergency Management
- Disaster eHealth, Disaster Management and Data Sharing – Which Data, Who with, When?
- Reaching the Last Mile – Early Action Messaging Through the WhatNow Service and hazard apps
- New Zealand’s Natural Hazards Risk Tools: The Future is Now
- Designing for Resilience: Shaping Future Disaster Risk Management Workforce through Core Competency Frameworks
- Science and Practice Co-creation: Connecting research to rural communities for improved disaster preparedness
- The pits and peaks of citizen science: effective ways to include community participation in research design
- Improving Situational Awareness through Community Emergency Hubs
- The afterthought on aftershocks – Human-centred design in emergency management
- AFAC Damage Assessment Field Exercise
- How Data can Positively Impact Disaster Response Efforts (to be confirmed)
Please CLICK HERE to view further information on the workshops.
Please note that these are subject to change.