Thinking of presenting at the conference? Submit your abstract to be part of 2018 Programme.
Abstracts are sought on the following topics:
- The water industry: latest trends and developments.
- Large waste water Treatment systems
- Innovative processes for treating liquid industrial waste
- Latest research on waste water treatment
- Optimisation of existing waste water treatment processes
- Compliance issues: How do I comply? How do I get them to comply?
- Regulatory requirements
- Cultural considerations when designing and operating waste water treatment systems
- Latest instrumentation technology
- Small trade waste treatment systems
- Understanding laboratory analysis
- Sampling and testing
- 'Kiwi Ingenuity' in the waste water industry
- Industrial Stormwater
Are you passionate about our industry but don't know where to start with putting a paper together? The NZTIWF mentorship programme is available and here to help you. Email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll match you up with a mentor.
Trade Waste Officers are invited to submit their Reports for presentation/discussion at the Conference. All Report submissions are required in advance of the conference and these will be made available to attendees prior in order for delegates to prepare considered pertinent questions. This, we hope, will make for an excellent session!