Registrations are open for the inaugural international meeting of the Asia Pacific community for Information Systems for Crisis Response and Management (ISCRAM), Te Papa Wellington, 5-7 November 2018.
Keynote speakers include:
- Professor Virginia Murray – Public Health Consultant in Global Disaster Risk Reduction for Public Health England;
- Paul Jepson – recently appointed General Manager Technology at the Earthquake Commission (EQC);
- Julie Dugdale – Associate Professor at University Grenoble Alps, France, and leader of the MAGMA Multi-Agent Systems research team.
Almost 100 papers were submitted by the closing date. Workshop submissions exceeded expectations. Authors/submitters can expect feedback from the international reviewers soon.
Poster papers are called for - before 15 September 2018. This is an ideal format for CDEM practitioners to describe their experience with or views on best practice in CDEM information management, including communicating situational awareness, use of social media, and generating the common operating picture - across the 4R’s.
- Registrations for PhD Colloquium: Closes 1 August 2018
- Submissions of Poster Papers: Closes 1 September 2018
- Early Bird Registrations: Closes 21 September 2018
- PhD Colloquium: 4 November 2018
- ISCRAM Asia Pacific 2018: 5-7 November 2018
For more information visit: ISCRAMAsiaPacific2018.co.nz